Intro Offer $99 for 10 classes
If you are a first time student to Beyondbeing Power Yoga - you are eligible to try our Special Introductory Offer. For just $99 you get 10 classes. It’s the perfect way to try our studio. We encourage you to come to as many different classes as your practice level and schedule allow. Please note that the 10 classes have a 3-month expiry.
New to our studio? Register here.
Whether you have never tried yoga before, or you an experienced yogi, we warmly welcome every student interested in learning the ancient art of yoga. We’ve outlined a few things you need to know to get started at our studio!
- Find a class on our online schedule that suits your needs + personal schedule. If you are unsure of what the different styles mean – simply click on the name for a brief description.
- For your first class, please arrive 10-15 minutes early. This will ensure that you have enough time to find parking, fill out the new student form, set your things down, and get familiar with the space.
- Come back as often as you can!
- I don’t have a mat. We have mats that you can borrow. We ask that you help us keep them odor-free by wiping them down after use (cleaning solution is provided).
- What should I wear? Anything that you are comfortable bending and twisting in. Be mindful of wearing anything too loose, as it might “ride up’ and prove to be a distraction. No shoes or socks.
- What else should I bring? Your sustainable water bottle and an open mind. We do provide small towels available, but feel free to bring your own.
- How do I pay? All of our pricing options are on our home page and yes we do accept VISA and Mastercard.
- What if I am going to be late? We lock our doors 5 minutes into class, and ask that our students arrive on time.
- What if I have to leave early? For your first class, ensure that you can stay for the entire duration of class.
- How many people will be in the class? It depends on the time, day, and teacher. It can range between 5-20+.
- I don’t want to be physically adjusted in class. Let the front desk staff and/or instructor know prior to class starting.
- How many times a week should I practice? For optimal benefits, we recommend you practice 3x/week minimum.
- Arrive for class on time.
- Do not leave during savasana (final relaxation). This is disruptive to everyone else who is being still and silent. If you absolutely must leave early, please notify your instructor before class, and make sure you allow enough time to put your props away, and mindfully be out the door before the group savasana begins.
- Be mindful of your hygiene and do not wear perfume or cologne. Make sure that your body, your clothes, and your mat are clean and odor free. Just like natural body odors, artificial odors will be intensified by the heat of the practice.
- Share the space. If someone else is looking for space for their mat, and you have some, offer it. People are shy about asking.
- Clean up after yourself. Put all props you’ve taken and/or been given by the instructor back neatly in their proper place. If you were perspiring, please clean up around your mat.